Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sometimes

What a day!

I woke up at 7.30 am today,
And I NEVER went back home until 8 o'clock at night!


I went to Leslie's place in the morning,
Which is just behind my house.



Then we went to school..bla bla bla..


When we were on the way to Jason Lee's house,
We saw this.

Julian's hand there.



Bowling after that.


Watch this.

















Sorry May Ee,
But I really don't know how to spell his name. xD


Furthermore, arrived at 100 Yen at 6++.
Met up with Brandon, Callie and Vanes.
Then May Ee came along.



Bla bla bla...
Malas nak say everything la.. tired..





Sometimes I run,
Sometimes I hide,
Sometimes I'm scared of you.
But all I really want is to hold you tight.
Treat you right.
Be with you day and night.
Baby all I need is time.







-Schaun-

0 comments:

Post a Comment