Friday, November 20, 2009

Late at night


Go ahead, touch it.



Ahhh..
LIfe.



Isn't it suppose to be explored?
Trying new stuffs, going for an adventure.




After hours of dreaming about life,
By dreaming I meant thinking,
Yes, I love thinking.




Anyways, after hours of thinking,
I finally realize I got to go for some adventures.
Try new stuffs like for example, Sky diving! or Bungee jumping!
Must do this by next year!
(Maybe)



I was like Jim Carey in the movie Yes Man,
Saying no to this kind of 'nonsense'.



Well, after hours of buka-ing my head,
I finally said YES to..trying new stuffs.. LOL





Wen Hao is the dude I think I should go venture with.
Its not a compliment.

I'm not saying that other friends are no good, but its just my personal thought.
I mean, you don't get friends saying 'Jom!' *Snaps finger*
When you ask them to try new stuffs,
Like, instantly.





Schaun:'Hey, why not we try flying to Australia after Spm instead of travelling around Msia?'
Sek:' Jom!' Ask your aunt whether can rent the hse anot..'


Yup, my aunt is renting her house there.


I know its not confirmed, but,

'He gives you that hope..'
-Russel Peters-


What I meant was you'll feel excited and will be looking forward to that day. =]

Guess what time I took my bath today?
You guys will never guessed it. xPP


Crap! 4am already!

HAHA!


So much for posting about life and thoughts. xD



Signing off!






I believe in love at first sight.
Sometimes.








-Schaun-


0 comments:

Post a Comment