Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dwelled

Hellooo.


Damn,
Weaving through Wen Hao's blog makes me feel like a noob.
All my post are about...moaning..
I want to post something about life.
Yes, LIFE!

Anyways.. I'm gonna moan again. xD
I must say that this whole week,
Well, it is just not my week.



Busy with tonnes of stuffs,
Which I can't really write it out here.




Actually I can. xD
Just one will do.


Okay.
I came back from pyramid on tuesday,
If I'm not mistaken.



So, when I arrived back home,
I saw my brother holding a brown letter and was about to open it.
And he happily said 'kor..this is your letter.' =.=



I snatched the letter from him, and opened it.



Guess what,
Loan sharks(Bm tuition) came hunting for me for the money that is accumulated,
Which is a few months.



My face clearly expressed the frustration of the baffled.
I remember handing the cash to the teacher after the tuition was over.



So,
I decided to open my record book(a yellow card teacher use to sign after fee is paid).



And to my relief,
I've freaking paid everything!
Or maybe I didn't personally record it down in her book.
Yes, personally.
Everyone has to.



Yup. Indeed he is a basterd. =X

Watched this with Kelly, Leon, Jun wei, Zhen ying, Shane, Bryan, Amanda and Xi yuin.
(I think thats all) xD

This movie,
All I can say is,
Its hilarious but at the same time lame.


Well, not exactly lame.
It is just that, its something like Superhero movie.


Hitler didn't die by a load bullets through his face and body. ooppps xD


Okay.


I gotta go play some virtual bowling.






Signing off!







You know I can't stop thinking of you,
Cause I know you can't too.







-Schaun-


0 comments:

Post a Comment