Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Don't forget to smile.

Alright.
Exam is finally over!



But that doesn't mean we should stop studying.



Must prepare for next year!!



Today,
Went to bowling with Leslie and Daniel Tan.




There is one thing that Leslie have that we even won't have in our miserable teenage life.




His sense of humour.




Trust me,
No one can tell jokes like him. =D




Anyways,
My highest score today was 147 I think.
I played five games.
The 1st game was the worst..and the second and the fourth.



I got like 80-120 in that four games.
Disappointing.




Made alot of mistakes. =(




I got so fed up today due to some reasons.





Hell yes!




Can't wait to watch this.
Megan.. *speechless* =D
Gonna call my gang out to watch this,
If they want to that is.



Going bowling again tomorrow.
Yes! Julian is coming!
My 2-handed bowling will improve! I don't care!







In love, it is better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder.






-Schaun-

0 comments:

Post a Comment