Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One more day

Poetry.


They can be long or short,
As long as they make sense to you.


Poetry can be written indepently,
As discrete poems,
Or may occur in conjunction with other arts,
Like, Poetic drama, hymns, lyrics etc.


So, inspired by Mr.Gan's poetry skills,
I've decided to write my own poem. =]


You might think that us 16 years old boys cant write anything.


But when the..err..what do u call it??
Epiphany?
The sudden realization.


The words just came to my mind as I was writing.


Anyways,
I was thinking what course should I take after form 5.


This?

Aeronautical engineering?


Or this?



Aviation engineering.


or maybe marine engineering. (encouraged by my mom)


Initially I was thinking of taking aeronautical engineering.
On second thought, the other 2 courses might be fun.



Help!




An amazing smile you have,
And a fantastic friendship you gave.
Every penny, I'll save,
To bring that smile to a better place.
=]




-Schaun-

0 comments:

Post a Comment