Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Aussie

I didn't expect expect myself to go/come to Australia,
Until my mom said, 'Schaun, go book your flight tickets to Australia.'


I was thrilled, so as was my brother.
This was actually part of my trying new stuffs quote.



I don't know what I'm crapping about. xD


I've never flew overseas alone before.
Everywhere I fly is with my parents.


But this time, I told my mom I wanted to fly alone,
And she agreed!


So, on the 13th of December,
I woke up at 5 o'clock.
Its my earliest time since school ended. xD


cleaned up,
And took off at about 7.
I know right!! We could have took off earlier.



I can't believe my mom requested for an assistant.
Maybe she is concerned about my younger brother.
Its really easy to go through the immigration. =]



After burning a hole in the chair for 5 hours,
We finally arrived at Perth international airport.
What a relief.


Scanned our bags, and headed out.
Surprisingly, my aunt was already there waiting for me and my brother.



Went back to our aunt's gigantic house, ate and slept.



And that is our routine for 3 days already.
Well, not really, I have to do the dishes, mop the floor, move piles of sand etc.


My leg hurts now.
Massage! Anyone??


I'll be back on the 6th of January.


Will keep you guys updated. =]


Till then,
Byee!




P/s: Will upload some pictures. =]




-Schaun-





0 comments:

Post a Comment