Thursday, July 30, 2009

The laughing kiss



I stood there
Punching some numbers
Into the mobile phone
Desperate to connect;


Thoughts of you
Flashing through my eyes,
The moment that i met you
Is still stored in the memory;


One by one
Just like everybody
The bug slowly crawled its way
And found a shelter within me;


It’s all wrong, it’s all right
My mind cannot make its mind up
My heart skips a beat the moment
Your face lights up inside;


I have no idea what i am talking about
I have no clue what is it i am doing,
It’s off and it’s on, it’s off and it’s on,
One moment i am here and the next somewhere else;


I just pretended its not true,
I just hoped it is true,
It goes round and round
I cannot keep up;


I just wanna talk
Just sit back and listen,
When you see me with those eyes
I’ve never felt like this before
You are all i need,
I’m naked around you
And it feels so right;



"忘了是怎么开始
也许就是对你
有一种感觉
忽然间发现自己
已深深爱上你
你真的很简单" David tao-爱很简单









-Schaun-


0 comments:

Post a Comment