Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chef Schaun




Credits to Seng Kiat for the recipe.


******************




Yes,
I love to cook.
Still learning. :)


Yesterday,
I tried to persuade my mom to let me cook,
But she is so stubborn.




The last time I cooked for my mom was on her previous birthday.





Then I came up with an idea.
I told her that I was goin to cook for her.
Its not for her actually.
Its for that special someone. :p



I didn't think this trick would work.
And guess what,
My mom really fell for that stupid but yet useful trick!!
Haha :)





I did take some pictures of the cooking process.




I think I'll start with the starting part of the process.





Check it out.




START

















I used sausage instead of ham.
Can't find a single piece of ham in my refrigerator.






























End












Unused onions.





Suck right?














I thought it would taste like faecis,
Well,
You know what they always say,
Think of the worst and hope for the best.





It tasted good,
Eventhough I put too much onions.




Ribena+Sprite= Godlike drink




Everybody should try that drink.
4C's idea.





Need Seng Kiat.





Lunch time!!
Chao~~








-Schaun-

0 comments:

Post a Comment