Monday, June 14, 2010

It's Priceless.






"Lonely was the song i sang,
till the day you came :)"

Yes, I copied that quote from a friend's blog.
There, I admitted it.

See, I take friendship very seriously,
And I hate losing friends.
Especially once a close friend like you,
But when you started accusing me of something I didn't do,
There goes my respect for you.


Well, I'm a firm believer in what I say,
And as a friend I expect you to trust in what I believe.
So, When I said I did not do it, I really didn't do it.
Stop being so emotional.



I really don't know why.
Maybe we think alike, or a bizarre coincidence.



I started to think about that problem after a few days.
And I thought it was a really small problem. Tic tac.
Over-reacting you definitely did but it doesn't matter anymore.
Its none of our fault because it was just a small misunderstanding,


Can I have our friendship back? :)



P/s: "Why do you have to make such a big fuss,
out of mere misunderstanding?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment