Saturday, August 15, 2009

Prized Silk



Wow!! What a day!


Went for bowling tournament.
My team consist of,
1) Julian Yan
2) Joshua Lim ( Form 2 pro)
3) Kua Jin zern ( Another form 2 pro)
4) Schaun (me)



3 games for each person in every group.
My average was 130.
Good enough for an amateur.



After that,
I played another 3 games with Joshua Wong.
(Me) 170- 90+ (Joshua Wong)



Sorry Joshua,
Your ass just got whooped.. x)



Then,
Went back home,
Futsal-ed.


At night,
Speeded to my grandma's house to see my sick grandad.
Came back home around 2 o'clock... in the morning!!


Anyways,
I got tagged again.


-----------------------



Tagged by my 'sis' Pui Shuen.

Note *Him changed to her*



1. The THING that tagged you is: Lol..Low Pui Shuen (person)

2. Your relationship with him is: Just Friends.

3. Your first impression of him is: Cute!

4. The most memorable moments with him: ^^"

5. The most memorable thing he has said to you is: You're a great guy.

6. If he becomes your lover, you will: Love her to the max! C'mon she's
my 'sis' xD

7. If he becomes your lover, what should he improve at: :)

8. If he becomes your enemy, what would you do: Naahh..

9. If he becomes your enemy, the reason would be: I guess me being an apple-polisher.

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him now is: Hang out together! x)

11. Your overall impression on him: Great person. Magnifito!

12. The characteristic you love most about yourself: Tolerance I think.

13. The characteristic you hate most about yourself: No balls.

14. The most ideal person you want to be is: Schaun Cruise. x)

15. For people that care and like you, say something to them : Love ya! You know I'll appreciate it.

16. Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you:

1) Marcus Pee

2) Kelly Lim Xin Wei

3) Sek Wen Hao

4) Chew Sue Mun

5) Fong Zhen Ying

6) Shauna Voon

7) Callie Lim

8) Low Pui Shuen

9) Paul Low

10) Loo Jun Wei


17. Who is 6 having a relationship with: I don't think she is in a relationship.

8. Is 9 a male or a female ?: Male.

19. If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing: Can hear music everywhere.

20. What is 2 studying at the moment: Don't think she'll be studying now..Bad Feng shui. X)

21. When was the last time you had a chat with 3: Last Friday.

22. What type of music does 8 like: Country song.

23. Does 1 have any siblings: Yes.

24. Will you woo 3: Hell no..Brotherhood.

25. How about 7: Double hell no!

26. Is 4 single: Yep.

27. What's the surname of 5: Fong.

28. What's the hobby of 5: Ask Domo Shane.. =D

29. Does 5 and 9 get along well: Yeah. Why not?

30. Where is 2 studying at: SMK Seafield

31. Say something casual about your eyes: Dark, round..like duhh.

32. Have you tried developing feelings for 5?: Shane's wan lahh..x)

33.Where does 9 live?: USJ 2

34. What colour does 4 like: Not Sure.

35. Are 1 and 5 good friends: Think so..

36. Does 7 like 2: Buddies!

37. How did you get to know 2: I called her slumber, she called me slumber.. I think is like that..

38. Does 1 have any pets: I don't think so.

39. Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: Not the world..but can certainly beat alot of girls..X)



I'm not quite sure where 40 gone to..


G.I Joe tomorrow.


Its 2.35 a.m now.



Happy Birthday Chai Jin Shern!
My homie!






'If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me.'

-Taylor Swift-




-Schaun-



0 comments:

Post a Comment